Basic Qualifications (Required):
• Bachelor's Degree or higher
• 3 or more years of related experience working with financial data (accounting, financial planning, cost management)
• Strong verbal and written communication
• Attention to detail (analysis and reconciliation)
• Microsoft Word and Excel proficiency; Powerpoint a plus
• Ability to calculate basic budgets, with understanding of administrative costs needed
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
• Ability to meet all deadlines
• Ability to prioritize and organize multiple work projects
Essential duties and responsibilities
• Assist Chief Accountant with the financial responsibilities of the organization.
• Assist in the monthly financial closing process and reporting.
• Assist with accounts payable and accounts receivable.
• Special projects and all other duties as assigned.
• Individual will be working in a team environment and will need to be able to work with team along with other departments in accomplishing daily activities.
• Will need to be able to multi task and handle several projects at the same time with the ability to meet deadlines with minimal supervision.