• Consolidate and analyze financial data (budgets, income statement forecasts etc) taking into account company’s goals and financial standing;
• Track and determine financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison with forecasts;
• Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data;
• Assist in analyzing the performance results of the company and individual operating units;
• Ensure that company financial systems are robust, support current activities and future growth;
• Provide financial analysis of the Business Units and Portfolio to support managerial decision-making processes;
• Determine the financial implications of the company's objectives and develop financial plans to meet objectives;
• Assist in processing improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the function.
• Bachelor`s degree in Finance or other related field;
• Minimum of 2 years experience as a Financial Analyst;
• Strong working knowledge of accounting, finance, budgeting, accounting software, IFRS standards;
• Adapting and responding to change;
• Strong Analytical skills;
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
Please clich below link: