- Managing accounting and tax projects;
- Control over the day to day accounting for assigned entities;
- Preparation of accounting and management reports;
- Preparation and filing of reports to the state authorities (the Ministry of Taxes, the State Social Protection Fund, etc.);
- Advising clients on accounting, tax and HR issues;
- Regular communication with clients and the state authorities;
- Training and leading junior team members;
- Other duties related to the performance of job responsibilities.
- Higher education in finance, economics and accounting;
- Accounting and tax knowledge;
- Responsible leader with strong analytical skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Team player able to work under pressure;
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills;
- Able to perform multiple tasks simultaneously with minimal supervision;
- Proficiency in using office applications: (MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power Point, Outlook);
- Perfect writing in Azerbaijani is mandatory requirement
- English and Russian languages are mandatory ;
- 3 years of experience in finance/accounting/tax is mandatory.
Salary depends on the candidate's skills and experience. Please indicate in the CV your salary expectations.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further stages of the recruitment process.