• Receiving tender requests and assisting in the preparation of tender documents
• Identifying and pursuing business development opportunities
• Assignment of job numbers for new projects and tenders
• Preparation of contracts, variation and amendment orders
• Cost calculation and preparation for quotes
• Assisting in procurement of project equipment and materials
• Registering customer complaints, generating customer complaints form, close out of complaints and interfacing with operations to ensure corrective measures are in place
• Attending meetings with customers and taking minutes for further distribution of actions
• Liaising with clients and informing them of project performance
• Any other duties which may be reasonably required by the company
• Submitting Weekly Reports on BDO activities to Deputy of Director /Director
• University degree in Economics, Business studies or other related field.
• At least 3 years relative previous experience. Experience in the oil and gas industry is preferred.
• Good organizational, planning and overall managerial skills.
• Excellent spoken and written in English, Azeri and Russian languages.
• Excellent Computer skills (Windows and MS office package)
• Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
• Medical Insurance
• Paid vacation days (30 calendar days)
• Mobile phone with monthly talk limit (amount exceeding the budget to be deducted from employee’s salary)