• Ensure compliance with the company policies and procedures
• Submit Balance Sheet, P&L and Cash Flow Statement reports to Finance Manager on monthly basis by a set deadline.
• Prepare and submit annual budgets for the review by Finance Manager
• Apply variance analysis of P&L by comparing actual versus budget, last month and last year
• Give detailed explanation for underbudget/overbudget revenues&costs
• Analyzing COGS, Profit margin, Sales revenue.
• Apply KPI analysis
• Ensure that books of accounts are kept up-to-date and that accounting transactions are properly checked and reviewed to ensure accuracy of records
• Ensure that accounting transactions are recorded according to the company's accounting policies and practices
• Ensure that periodic and annual closing of accounts (provisions, accruals, prepayments etc.) are complete, accurate, based on adequate supporting documentation and performed on a timely manner
• Review and check daily/monthly/quarterly cash and bank reports
• Liaise with the auditors, both internal and external ensuring that the audit is carried out efficiently and corrective actions are taken immediately
• Review, investigate, and correct errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports
• Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual management reporting.
• Controlling monthly expenses.
• Monitoring agreements.
• Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures.
• Assist management on all related duties.
• Fluent in spoken and written English and Russian
• Higher education;
• At least 2-3 year of experience in related sphere
Otherwise your candidacy will not be considered.