• Payroll administration experience is essential
• Associate Degree in Business Administration/Finance required, Accounting Degree preferred
• Two plus years in a Payroll Office performing all payroll
• Must have experience with using weighted average calculations for employees with multiple pay rates
• Excellent skills using MS Word, Excel and 1C
• Strong skills using and understanding the flow of transactions in an integrated payroll accounting system
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion
• High level of attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent Azerbaijani and English language skills
• Strong organizational skills, and the ability to work under pressure
• Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet all deadlines
Deadline for applications – June 8, 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.