• Produce various reports related to HR documentation and submit to the Head of HR Department;
• Consult Regional Managers and Branch managers on recruitment, leave administration, termination and other HR processes;
• Ensure meeting his/her targets set in accordance with the Company strategic plan;
• Understanding and supporting Company philosophy and objectives;
• Conducting all activities in compliance with Company policies and procedures.
• Higher educational degree;
• Excellent knowledge of Labour Code of the Azerbaijan Republic;
• At least 2 year of relevant work experience;
• Fluency in Azerbaijani and English (both written and spoken), Russian as an advantage;
• Proficiency in PC usage (Outlook, MS Word), excellent knowledge of MS Excel is a must;
• Ability to multtask and work under pressure;
• Good interpersonal, teamwork skills;
• Loyalty towards the mission of the organization.
Salary: 800 AZN Net - casual
Otherwise your candidacy will not be considered.