Every day, we serve millions of customers around the world. We are continually looking for talented, committed and ambitious people to help us shape the face of energy for the future.
The Shah Deniz (SD) Business Development Team is responsible for the Business Development, Commercial Operations and Joint Venture Management activities for Shah Deniz as follows:
• Develop and implement commercial agreements consistent with the SD PSA in support of Shah Deniz Stage 1 operations and Shah Deniz Stage 2 Development.
• Develop and negotiate commercial terms and agreements with partners and SOCAR.
• Lead upstream related commercial activities across the gas value chain working closely with the GP&R Gas Marketing Manager.
• Manage and maintain the Shah Deniz JV partner relationships and implement governance with 6 multinational partners (Statoil, Total, SOCAR, TPAO, NICO, Lukoil) through the Management Committee and various Technical and Commercial sub-committees and coordinate execution of Annual Work Programme and Budget.
• Ensure that Shah Deniz Joint Venture management is conducted in accordance with contractual framework of Shah Deniz EDPSA, JOA, OSA, CUPA, Seller Rep and other applicable commercial agreements and operational protocols
The role provides administrative support to the Head of Finance, SD FFD VP as well as general support of the members of the SD Business Development Team. Additionally, the role requires undertaking other specialised tasks and ad hoc project work under minimal supervision. The position works side-by-side with the Shah Deniz PSA Coordinator and will frequently fill-in for that role.
Key accountabilities Roles & Responsibilities:
• Manage the Head of Finance calendar and meetings (schedule appointments and meetings appropriately, without any clashes, find meeting rooms, print necessary materials for the meetings, arrange IT support when required);
• Provide administrative support to Shah Deniz FFD VP, including travel arrangements, meeting room bookings, etc.
• Conduct Shah Deniz Contract Committee (SDCC) responsibilities:
o Drafting and distributing agenda, voting resolutions and record cards to SD Partners for approval;
o Distribute summary of outcomes of the SDCC electronic circulation;
o working with sensitive and confidential information and documents;
o correspondence exchange with SD Partners;
o SDCC Database management.
• Provide vacation cover for SD PSA Coordinator
• Timely update SD FFD LT Travel and Vacation Calendar/schedule;
• Own and maintain Shah Deniz BD Global Address Lists.
• Organise Manager’s and teams internal and external meetings - venue/room logistics, issuing agenda, inviting attendees, monitoring attendees responses. Instigate audio conference calls / VCs in advance and ensure equipment in good working order prior to upcoming meeting.
• First point of contact for both internal and external visitors wishing to contact the Manager; answer telephone and ensure queries are dealt with effectively.
• Book and complete all travel arrangements including flights, hotels, hire car, taxis, hotels, currency, visas etc. Prepare detailed Itineraries for each trip.
• Organize and deliver Team Lunches, Dinners; Organizing and Facilitating Team special events such as Away Days; Updating the team Gift and Entertainment Register;
• Induct new staff in the team and provide guidance / advice on work practices and departmental procedures to support their development.
• Track and complete Expense Reports on behalf of Manager and SDBD Team.
• Establish and maintain office procedures and systems (e.g. information management and document control) to support commercial team and Joint Venture management processes. Open and action and/or delegate incoming post (including arranging for translation, formatting and proof-reading).
• Prepare and edit various documents in Word; prepare and edit presentation slides (Powerpoint); prepare and edit spreadsheets in Excel; prepare and edit purchase orders and process invoices in commercial browser/maximo.
• Route incoming invoices to Financial Analyst for verification and get Head of Finance for approval;
• Provide ad hoc translation of letters and documents;
• Technical support for team members on network, printing and other computer-related processes.
• Optimize Data storage – create/maintain efficient filing system
• Keep updated the mailing labels for outgoing official correspondence and distribute outgoing letters
• Floor Warden responsibilities
• Manage access to share point for SD partners
• General office management
Essential Education A University Degree is required
Essential experience and job requirements Good communication skills. Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
Azeri - Fluent
English - Fluent
Russian - Fluent