Vakansiyanın adı: Area Operations Emergency Response Advisor
Azerbaijan Georgia Turkey (AGT) currently operates six production platforms and two mobile drilling rigs in two separate contract areas in the Azerbaijani sector of the Caspian Sea. Hydrocarbons produced offshore are delivered by sub-sea pipeline to Sangachal Terminal for stabilization and subsequent export or delivery to the local market.
The Area Operations Emergency Response Advisor is a member of the Area Health & Safety team in the Regional Safety and Operational Risk (S&OR) Health & Safety Organization for AGT Region Operations and Wells reporting to the Area Health & Safety Team Leader.
Under the coaching of the Area Operations Emergence Response (ER) Specialist/Coach, the Area ER Advisor will provide support to the site Health Safety Emergency (HSE) & ER Advisors’ development and building Area Operations ER capability.
Key accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
Provision of Emergency Response technical expertise and support to the Area Operations Health & Safety Team Leader and the Area Operations.
Maintaining a high level of focus on the Area Operations Emergency Response capability and state of its preparedness and review cross-site common procedures and Emergency Response Plans for consistency and continuous improvement.
Under supervision of and support from the Area Operations Emergency Response Specialist/Coach:
• Spending considerable time and energy coaching and developing all offshore staff with Emergency Response duties.
• Coaching and preparing Offshore Operations Engineers for Offshore Installation Manager (OIM) assessments.
• Carrying out regular audits and inspections of platform’s compliance with Emergency Response Plans and procedures.
Designing, developing and maintaining emergency exercises to validate preparedness within Area Operations with assessment criteria.
Provision of generic guidance for the brief and debrief of platform exercises focusing on individual roles and skills, teamwork and leadership.
Manage and monitor progress of individual ER team members through the Emergency Response Competency and Development Program, measuring and reporting progress quarterly. Set individual targets and Coach, Assess and Verify competence attainment.
Acting as custodian of Platform Emergency Response Plans. Carrying out periodic quality reviews.
Acting as focal point for management and maintenance of Emergency Response equipment service provider.
Maintaining up to date knowledge of ER & Fire Fighting equipment maintenance requirements and standards.
Acting as a Technical Authority for Fire Fighting & Breathing Air equipment.
Liaising with local training providers to ensure quality and suitability of proposed training materials and events. Providing BP specific input and conduct follow up auditing of training delivery and facilities.
Periodically participate in risk assessments, safety meetings, Quarterly Performance Reviews (QPRs), Internal Assurance.
• Bachelor degree in engineering or sciences
Essential experience and job requirements
• Minimum of 5 years relevant industry experience;
Desirable criteria & qualifications
• Minimum of 2 years operational experience preferably offshore.
• Fire Team Leader/Response Team Leader roles preferably offshore
• Fire Safety background would be beneficial.
• Ability to set the standard. Embed Emergency Response as a core value within Area Operations.
• Demonstrate commitment to Emergency Response via dedicated support to and close work with the Site Health Safety Environment & ER Advisors.
• Demonstrate strong personal and team coaching, training and mentoring skills. Concentrate on supporting the Site HSE&ER Advisors as well as ER members and offshore management.
• Assure consistency in application of ER between all Area Operations.
• Lead by example always and everywhere – Develop a “one team” approach within all of Area Operations.