Office proqramlarını və İngilis dilini yaxşı bilməlidir
Vəzifə: Sağlamlıq və Təhlükəsizlik rəhbəri (Ganja Istiglal Platform Yevlakh)
İşə götürən: BP
About BP Our business is the exploration, production, refining, trading and distribution of energy. This is what we do, and we do it on a truly global scale. With a workforce of 80,000 employees, BP operates with business activities and customers in more than 80 countries across six continents. Every day, we serve millions of customers around the world. We are continually looking for talented, committed and ambitious people to help us shape the face of energy for the future.
BP's Upstream segment focuses on finding reserves of oil and gas, developing the means to extract and process it and then consistently producing and transporting it to market. This involves using cutting edge technology to find the energy reserves, the ability to drill thousands of meters under the ground, designing, building and operating some of the world's largest most complex production onshore and offshore facilities and finally being able to transport these fluids, in order to provide energy to the world.
Providing health and safety expertise and services to Az Export Pipelines Operations at various facilities;
• Regular review of key HSE documentation, development and roll out;
• Coordinating, facilitating and leading Risk Assessments sessions;
• Provision of office and site safety inductions;
• Supporting the Site Health & Safety (H&S) Team Leader (TL) in setting up H&S documentation;
• Acting as a focal point to communicate with and get advice from the HSE Functional and/or Technical Authorities to address HSE risks associated with Operations of Az Exports Pipelines.
• Ensuring that minimum HSE competency requirements are complied among BP employees, contractors involved in Az Exports Operations;
• Providing day-to-day practical on-the-job and theoretical coaching to the Az Exports operations
• Providing advice to the Az Exports team on the key AGT Safe Systems of Work (SSOW) procedures and documents and making sure that any changes which could affect Az Exports activities are communicated;
• Participating in Incident Investigations as a Root Cause Specialist to determine Immediate and Systems Causes and develop Corrective Actions (e.g. HiPO (Hi Potential Incident), DAFWC (Days Away From Work Case)).
• Preparation of Incident Investigation System Causes and Task Risk Identification Card Analysis / Trending
• Participating in various safety audits / inspections of Az Export facilities and contractors
• Embedding HSE lessons learned from previous activities
• Facilitating safety meetings and forums;
• Assisting the Site H&S Advisers’ TL in preparation of Monthly Az Exports Team HSE meetings
• Acting as an HSE role model
• Self-drive along Az Exports pipelines facilities and RoW
• Minimum Bachelor degree
• Academic and/or professional qualifications that demonstrate competence across the HSE disciplines (NEBOSH certificate is preferable)
Essential experience and job requirements
• 3 years relevant industry experience
• Knowledge of current industry HSE practices and legislation
• Driving license Cat B, off-road driving skills
Other essential skills and knowledge
• Good English language skills and computer literacy
• Thorough knowledge and experience implementing BP HSE Policies, Standards, Practices and Guidelines
• Highly effective verbal and written communication skills, ability to engage with and effectively influence site personnel and site management
• Experience in Incident Investigation
Desirable criteria & qualifications
\• Performance Bias - Bias for action; does things before being asked to or forced to by events - Skillful Application.
• Partnership and Teamwork - Demonstrable track record in building networks to enhance effectiveness and share knowledge
• Innovation - Demonstrates openness to new ideas and comes up with new initiatives
• Able to anticipate/avoid opportunities/threats and adapt plans accordingly.
• Self-driven with a strong practical focus.
• Auditor qualifications
• Able to motivate him / herself and people around
• Able to define and effectively implement learning opportunities without being prompted to do so