Company: Pasha Construction
Published / Deadline: December 10 / December 24
Position: Senior HR Administrator
- Supervise staff and provide HR support to F&B operations
- Responsible for employment process from hiring to redundancy
- Work closely with HR Director on succession planning activities and budgets preparation
- Recruit talent into the organization through a variety of means including universities, job fairs, external recruiters, and traditional print and internet postings
- Coordinate advertising efforts; track employment applications, telephone screens and in-person interviews
- University Degree in Legal, Business Administration (BBA or MBA degree) or Social Sciences
- Minimum 3 years practical experience in personnel administration and organizational development
- Strong knowledge of people management, coaching and leadership skills
- Good knowledge of labor code and employment related laws
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office suite
- Fluent in Azerbaijani, English and Russian
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to perform tasks with minimal supervision
- Ability to work with all levels of management
Candidates are required to submit their CVs until 24th December 2012.
Please indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the application email. Otherwise the candidacy will not be considered in the review process of the applications collected.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.