Mühasibatlıq, maliyyə və ya iqtisadi təhsillilər müraciət edə bilərlər
JOB TITLE: Risk Manager
EMPLOYER: Pasha Holding
DUTY STATION: Azerbaijan
PASHA Holding is seeking a Risk Manager to join their Risk Management team.
• Conducting research to assess the severity of risk;
• Conducting statistical analysis to evaluate risks.
• Making recommendations to reduce/control risk, which may involve company strategy;
• Presenting ideas via reports and presentations, outlining findings and making recommendations for improvements;
• Working with strategic assets to calculate the risk associated with specific transactions;
• Forecasting and monitoring market trends;
• Carrying out quantitative and qualitative analysis;
• Studying government legislation, which may affect a company, and advising on compliance;
• Developing contingency plans to deal with emergencies.
• Conducting audits of policy and compliance to standards, including liaison with internal and external auditors;
• Consulting to departments and subsidiaries of the holding on risk issues
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
• BA Accounting, Finance or Economics required
• Fluent Azerbaijan and English
• At least 5 years relevant experience in financial analysis, banking and risk management
• A knowledge of the key business functions (e.g. production, sales, marketing, finance, corporate governance)
• and an understanding of the key risks and controls in these areas
• Personal organization and planning skills
• Excellent communications and presentation skills
• Detail oriented and ability to complete projects and keep to deadlines
• Experience and skills in people management
• Must be able to work well under pressure and manage multiple projects in time
How to apply:
Interested candidates are requested to submit:
• Put “Risk Manager” in the subject line;
• CVs should be sent by the 21 of September, 2012.
Attention: Candidatures not eligible for the requirements of this position, not following the above rules or applied after the deadline will not be considered